YOG from Vape Treat is an odd name and my first guess would be they took the first three letters of the word Yogurt and made up the name. Anyway, the flavor profile says blueberry yogurt and for those of you who dont know; I am a huge fan of yogurt based flavors. Cloud Candy, Angel food and Suo Moto to name my top three but I am always looking for new flavors to add to my list. Without further ado, lets get down to it.
*YOG from Vape Treat – 3 mg*
Two RDAs with a single and dual coils each.
Two RTAs with a single and dual coils each.
All setups use Rayon as I find that gives a cleaner taste with a short break in time.
Coils are everything from standard coils to fancy juggernaut coils.
Lower watts (Below 4v)
For those of you on a:
RTA/RDA/RDTA = Expect a slightly sweet but bland taste of something berryish but definitely not a blueberry.
Conclusion: Almost a distinct lack of flavor at this range. Stay away.
Higher watts (Above 4v)
For those of you on a:
RTA/RDA/RDTA = Expect a very odd and sweet mix of flavorings that I was not able to comprehend. IF you do then leave a comment below.
Conclusion: I can say with certainty that the blend went wrong in many ways because there was no blueberry or yogurt instead there was only confusion over what it is exactly.
Available at Vape Treat
30 ml for 1,200 PKR
*For keeping up to date on sales and promotions ‘like’ their facebook page*
In case some of you are new and dont know what nicotine strength to get just go through the list below and decide. Not every flavor is available in every nicotine strength however and the best way to find out is to ask the vendor. This list will be present in every review from now on regardless of whether or not that flavor comes in the listed strengths. The strengths do not mean MG per bottle but rather MG per ML.
- None = 0 mg.
- Very Smooth = 1.5mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Soft = 3mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Light = 6mg is approx equivalent to smoking 10 light cigarettes a day.
- Medium = 12mg is where MTL territory starts and this strength is best for a half a pack – a pack a day smokers.
- Strong = 18mg should be used by people who find 12mg too less or who smoked a pack of hard cigarettes a day.
- Very Strong = 24mg is not usually available in the market but some local blenders might make a custom strength flavor for you on request. Bear in mind this is a very high level of nicotine and usually 18mg does the trick. In case you are wondering, this is best for chain smokers and/or those that smoke a couple of packs a day of hard cigarettes.
Final Thoughts on YOG from Vape Treat
Throat Hit : The higher the score, the smoother the flavor.
10/10 – Very smooth.
Flavor Accuracy: A high score here means that the flavor’s taste matches the manufacturer’s claimed flavor description. Basically if it says its mango cream and tastes like mango cream then it gets a 10.
01/10 – “Our Yog eliquid profile blends harmoniously with the enveloping flavor of smooth, creamy yogurt with blueberry making it the perfect ADV.” I rarely rate flavors so poorly but it is justified in this case. There is absolutely no taste of yogurt which was very disappointing. Im guessing they used a different type of yogurt flavor that stays in the background but then why call it a yogurt flavor if you cant taste any yogurt?? And I think they forgot to add the blueberry because the blueberry has a very strong taste and comes through 9 times out of 10 in flavors unlike here where even after trying it on all my testing setups I did not taste blueberry.
Go for it: I wouldnt go for this flavor at all.