Banana despite being a favourite in the form of smoothies or shakes is not as popular in the vaping world with attention being lavished mostly on other fruit flavors. Nonetheless, you do get some good banana combos out in the wild like Banana Moo, Quantum and now Monkey Milk. With banana you have two common types as far as I have seen, you have the ripe banana taste and the soft banana notes, how they are used is what makes or breaks the flavor for me. I have no major complaints about Banana Moo and Quantum so lets round it off by seeing how Monkey Milk fares.
*Monkey Milk from Artisan – 3 mg*
Two RDAs with a single and dual coils each.
Two RTAs with a single and dual coils each.
All setups use Rayon as I find that gives a cleaner taste with a short break in time.
Coils are everything from standard coils to fancy juggernaut coils.
Lower watts (Below 4v)
For those of you on a:
RTA = Expect mild sweet banana notes with plenty of milky after notes.
RDA/RDTA = Expect a slightly muted taste of the above.
Conclusion: At lower watts the increased airflow of the rda/rdta didnt let the flavor rise properly.
Higher watts (Above 4v)
For those of you on a:
RTA = Expect milky sweet banana notes to hit you right from the start and leave you with the taste of milk at the end.
RDA/RDTA = Expect the same as above but I found the harshness increased to some extent especially in the first few inhales.
Conclusion: Pure milky banana goodness at higher watts.
60ml for Rs. 2,400/-
Available at Artisan Vapor Co
*For keeping up to date on sales and promotions ‘like’ their Facebook page*
In case some of you are new and dont know what nicotine strength to get just go through the list below and decide. Not every flavor is available in every nicotine strength however and the best way to find out is to ask the vendor. This list will be present in every review from now on regardless of whether or not that flavor comes in the listed strengths. The strengths do not mean MG per bottle but rather MG per ML.
- None = 0 mg.
- Very Smooth = 1.5mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Soft = 3mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Light = 6mg is approx equivalent to smoking 10 light cigarettes a day.
- Medium = 12mg is where MTL territory starts and this strength is best for a half a pack – a pack a day smokers.
- Strong = 18mg should be used by people who find 12mg too less or who smoked a pack of hard cigarettes a day.
- Very Strong = 24mg is not usually available in the market but some local blenders might make a custom strength flavor for you on request. Bear in mind this is a very high level of nicotine and usually 18mg does the trick. In case you are wondering, this is best for chain smokers and/or those that smoke a couple of packs a day of hard cigarettes.
Final Thoughts on Monkey Milk
Throat Hit : The higher the score, the smoother the flavor.
07/10 – Not as smooth.
Flavor Accuracy: A high score here means that the flavor’s taste matches the manufacturer’s claimed flavor description. Basically if it says its mango cream and tastes like mango cream then it gets a 10.
08/10 – “Monkey Milk E-Liquid by Milky Premium E-Liquids is a delicious, smooth and mouthwatering banana milkshake flavor. This yummy e-liquid is a perfect blend of bananas, cream and almond flakes.” Right off the bat Ill admit that I tasted no almond flakes which Im guessing is supposed to be a background note anyways. The flavor can be best described as milky sweet banana which is a far cry from a banana milkshake loved by many. Nevertheless, I am pretty certain that emulating that taste is all but impossible especially seeing all the recent banana milkshake carry the same notes. This flavor is like Banana moo but stronger!