Monkey Business by Dr Fog is part of their All Stars line up and one of their better flavors if I take past experiences into account. The flavor is more potent overall and the throat hit is barely there. So, without further ado lets get down to it.
*Monkey Business – 3 mg*
RDAs with a single and dual coils.
All setups use Rayon as I find that gives a cleaner taste with a short break in time.
Coils are everything from standard coils to fancy fused clapton coils and when possible Coils by Afzal Hanif.
Lower watts (Below 4v)
Mostly vanilla custardy tones with cinammon sprinkiled here and there. The cinammon is not potent but in fact hinted near the exhale. No banana tones at lower ranges.
Higher watts (Above 4v)
Vanilla and banana seems to cancel each other out. You get notes of vanilla and mild notes of banana both of them creamy and custardy like. The cinnamon is very mild and just there to give it that finishing touch.
Im pleased with the potency this flavor has especially considering the previous 2 flavors I reviewed from VapeMallPk which I did not enjoy as much. The Gold Mix Nix was a tad strong but the nic mixture just gave me a nic overdose whenever I tried to cloud chase. This flavor can be classified as a decent dessert flavor with mild to strong notes, no one note completely overpowering the other to the point that the flavor description feels like a lie.
PKR 1,200 for 30ml
PKR 1,995 for 60ml
PKR 3,500 for 120ml
PKR 4,950 for 250ml
*Like* their facebook page to keep informed.
In case some of you are new and dont know what nicotine strength to get just go through the list below and decide. Not every flavor is available in every nicotine strength however and the best way to find out is to ask the vendor. This list will be present in every review from now on regardless of whether or not that flavor comes in the listed strengths. The strengths do not mean MG per bottle but rather MG per ML.
- None = 0 mg.
- Very Smooth = 1.5mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Soft = 3mg (Direct lung vaping/Subohming territory).
- Light = 6mg is approx equivalent to smoking 10 light cigarettes a day.
- Medium = 12mg is where MTL territory starts and this strength is best for a half a pack – a pack a day smokers.
- Strong = 18mg should be used by people who find 12mg too less or who smoked a pack of hard cigarettes a day.
- Very Strong = 24mg is not usually available in the market but some local blenders might make a custom strength flavor for you on request. Bear in mind this is a very high level of nicotine and usually 18mg does the trick. In case you are wondering, this is best for chain smokers and/or those that smoke a couple of packs a day of hard cigarettes.
Final Thoughts on Monkey Business by Dr Fog
Throat Hit : The higher the score, the smoother the flavor.
10/10 – Nigh negligible harshness.
Flavor Accuracy: A high score here means that the flavor’s taste matches the manufacturer’s claimed flavor description. Basically if it says its mango cream and tastes like mango cream then it gets a 10.
09/10 – “Chopped bananas stirred into a sweet and smooth vanilla cinnamon custard, topped with whipped cream” I knocked off a point because the banana isnt as strong as it should be considering the flavor description. The flavor is a sweet vanilla creamy custard with mild notes of banana at higher watts but hints of cinnamon at all ranges.
Menthol: Rating of menthol levels in menthol flavors. A rating of 10 means very high and 1 means a slight hint of menthol.
-/10 – Not a menthol flavor.
Go for it: If you like dessert flavors. If you have a sweet tooth.